European countries have the most growing, as Germany reports that 25% of the population reads an e-Book daily.
The newspapers are full of articles about the economy, but what they often fail to mention are the problems currently being faced by the youth of Europe. We may think that the greatest problems facing young people today are immigration, terrorism or even climate change but realistically it’s the record levels of unemployment, poverty and social exclusion.
In March 2016, Score Group PLC in alliance with EMCDDA (European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction), conducted the largest ever wastewater analysis in the European Nations.
European Commission says only 15% of accidents in Europe are caused by older aged drivers . The rest 85% is caused by the young drivers.